Friday, March 20, 2009
Rule #6
If any woman has ever had to be away from their significant other for an extended period time has possibly had the problem I like to call "ONE ENDED PHONE CALLS". I find that when we are "catching up" on the phone, I am the only one that is doing the talking. I have become almost an expert on "taking the hint" that a guy is uninterested, so my first thought when I hea
rd the sound of endless breathing from his part is that he is bored with me. It took advice from my own dad (yikes) to tell me that that probably isn't the case. Most males simply are terrible at talking on the phone. We just may not realize it because when we are with them, we rarely have extended conversations over the phone. The other thing that scared me was the unenthusiastic tone in his voice. The truth is maybe he is just missing you! It seems too simple (and maybe too good) to be true. But men have a hard time openly presenting their feelings such as women and they tell us through body language and tone. Basically, men are cowards (for lack of a better phrase) when it comes to opening up. Please DO NOT be discouraged. Chances are that if everything is wonderful when you two are together, there is simply some separation anxiety for your man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment