When it comes down to signs of affection and emotional gestures, when a person is lying, the lie itself will be a different pace than the rest of their statement. Also, if there is a separation between signs of two emotional expressions, a person is most likely lying. For example, if a person receives a gift and says "I love it!", and then they smile, they are most likely faking.
When accused, a guilty person will get defensive every time. Also, a liar is uncomfortable facing his accuser and may turn his body or head away during confrontation. They may attempt to separate themselves from the accuser by unconsciously placing objects between themselves and the questioner. When someone answers a question, a statement with a contraction is more likely to be truthful. For example, "I didn't do it" instead of "I did not do it". They may try to avoid lying by not making direct statements and implying answers rather than answering it directly.
To be continued...
For more info, check out http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies.php !
No comments:
Post a Comment