Monday, November 15, 2010
Back in the Game
It has been an extremely long time since I last posted and I have decided to jump back into the game. I don't know if I am going to follow the "rule" format that I usually do, but we will see as soon as I start pulling this together. To be honest, I originally started this blog because I had to for a class. After the class ended, I discontinued my quest to give advice for multiple reasons. First and foremost, I am terribly lazy. Second, I started to run low on material. Luckily, I have experienced an array of bad luck and relationships since then, so I am overloaded with new info and experiences. Unfortunately, there may be an increase in cynicism and sarcasm after this point because I am far more bitter now than I was when I started this. I used to consider myself an expert on reading men, but after this past year I realized that I was dead wrong. Any male who reads this should be semi-flattered that I admit that not ALL men are the same. However, do not get too excited because they all fit into one category or another. Hopefully, I will be able to spread what I have learned from my own poor excuse of a social life and make sure that anyone who reads this will be aware before they make the same mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment